Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Practice Today ... A Good Test Tomorrow Against Cherry Hill West

We had a good and well needed practice today. I feel good about our readiness for our match tomorrow against Cherry Hill West. I believe tomorrow, that both varsity and junior varsity players will have competitive matches against opponents of similar skill level. I am excited for such an opponent, and the opprotunity to compete and polish your tennis skills during match play. We should be ready to leave at 245 and I expect us to be back no latter than 6:00.

Here is one quick video tip. It is about feel, something we all forget about, so here is a reminder. Remembering 'Feel' may help settle your game down and channel your focus when you need it. I know it can give you more power.



Feel Video Tip