Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Great Win Against Winslow Township. And Another Beautiful Day !!!


We stand today 3-3 fresh off a good win against a game squad from Winslow Township. That was a great way to begin the week. Everyone played great and nearly gave up more than 3 games in any set we played. I see much improvement on everyone's service toss and first serve percentage ... with that 'no doubles faults' goal.

I think Bishop Eustace will give all of us a great test today that I am thrilled to accept. Have fun competing today, don't worry about the score but only worry about the point your playing in the game your in. I hope you have a blast. It'll be another beautiful day to play tennis. Thanks to all the parents who came out yesterday to support the team. I'll see you at the courts at 245 where we'll get a quick warmup in. Bishop Eustace will have a full JV squad and we will all play.