Sunday, February 28, 2010

WOW ! What a game.

I really don't know what to say as I think I'm going through a writing slump, or have some sort of a block. Well whatever the case may be, my words won't do that game justice. To see us get down early and continue to fight back was awesome. You gotta love sports when you see a game like that one, to sit and watch both teams fight and play at such a high level. It was pure artistry that wasn't compromised by many penalties or mistakes. We were grinding from the beginning. Did you see Bobby Ryan, a Cherry Hill boy, introduce a few Canadians to the boards.

I was on the edge of my seat as we pulled the goalie and got all those shots at the end of the game. Then I jumped up and yelled when we scored the goal with 24 seconds left to send the game into OT. I didn't know that in international competition they go to 4 on 4 during the OT. The Canadians skill and speed seemed a little more at that point, with less men and more room on the ice. The game still could have gone either way. I really hope you all got to see and enjoy the game. I will soon not forget it, it was inspiring. Our team should be proud of themselves. They gave us quite a show.

We'll get together on Thursday and follow the the exact same schedule as last Thursday, which was snowed out. We'll start off in the same classroom at 245. Please remember to bring your sneaks and sweats, put them on before the meeting. Newbies need to stay and i'll set up the Tree and start some teaching after we all do the workout with Mr White.