Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good Practice Today, Haddon Twp Tomorrow

We had a good practice today and I'll see you all out at our courts ASAP ... so we can get a quick warm-up before we take a 2 minute bus ride to Haddon Twp. Haddon Twp High School sits no more than 1/3 of a mile from ours. If any parent would like to come we'd love to have the support. I can't say enough about the support we've had from the parents thus far, its been great and I really appreciate it, as I'm sure the boys do to. We have a great team and a great team of parents.

Everyone please get a good nights sleep. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PACK AN EMPTY WATER BOTTLE AS I'LL HAVE THE BIG JUG TO FILL IT UP WITH.

Here's a great tip on relaxation ... when serving...
THEN watch the below video on the 'Racket Bracket' which we were using with many of you today. Were going to use the 'Racket Bracket,' again as I use it for teaching in many of my private lessons. There two important points to differentiate, between the serve video and the 'Racket Bracet' video, but don't think to hard about it. Its small but important.