Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Great Day At Camden County HS Tennis Tournment For Our @ Doubles Teams And Master James Connelly

We had a great day as everybody won and got invaluable match play experience that will make them better more thoughtful competitors on the tennis court. That experience will serve us well as a team during our future matches against Seneca and Bishop Eustace and our playoff competition. Jimmy got his first taste of varsity singles competition in a high school tournament setting, for that I was excited and am certain he enjoyed it. I'm proud of all you guys for going out there and competing for upwards of three matches.

I am sorry I wasn't their in the morning as Saturday and Sunday are my days for my private tennis lessons. With the rain forecast for Sunday I had to make some adjustments to my weekend schedule.




It appears that we are going to get rained out on monday, so that match experience was even more valuable when we get back on the court on Tuesday or Wednesday. I hope we can have a short(till 4pm) gym session on Monday if it rains. This will be optional for JV. I'll check with Mrs Harris tomorrow and then post it on the blog early tomorrow evening.

Always feel free to go to the blog and check past video tips that I've posted. And thanks to all the parents, Mr Lamberto, Mr Villari and the Rogers who came to Eastern to support the team. It was a beautiful day to be outside watching or playing tennis.