Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Am Short On Uniforms Which I Requested All To Turn In



This shirt came from one of the bags that should have contained a uniform. Would the person who this shirt belongs to please claim it. They still have their PVI tennis shirt and shorts in their possession.




This is Andre's shirt, as I am trying to contact him now.

I need to have all the uniforms accounted for and turned in. Sister has conveyed this requirement to all PVI coaches via Mrs Harris and Mr Mitchell many, many times. This has been a costly problem for the athletic department in past seasons, so now the coaches are well aware that we have to pay for the unaccounted uniforms. I conveyed this to you when I handed out the uniforms in the beginning of the season. These are brand new uniforms and someone will need them next year. The school can't just buy one or two new shirts or shorts with 'Paul VI' printed on them. The shorts and shirts cost around $45 per piece.

Please do the right thing and turn in your uniform if you still have it. A few of you didn't put a slip of paper in your uniform bag with you name on it. You can simply put your shorts and or shirt in the tennis mail slot in the Athletic Office. I have that sheet you signed with the sizes of the shirt and shorts that I gave you in the beginning of the season.