Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Tennis Poem And A Thank You To Mrs McShane For Yesterday's Snack & Drinks



A tennis racquet,
the most wonderful stick of fun,
the prime minister of the court,
next in power to you.
Like different prime ministers,
there are different racquets,
each giving different advice
and hope to you.

A tennis racquet,
a colorful stick of joy.
Racquets with different powers,
hit the ball vigorously,
with strings vibrating,
making a wonderful sound,
and the round, green tennis ball
goes over the court.

A tennis racquet
a magical wand with extraordinary powers,
helping you find your way to victory.
It will guide you and give you power.










The tennis racquet handle/grip is in the shape of an octagon(8 sides), as such is of interest for our grip changes, thus getting our wand to create the magic correctly.


The poem above I found on the net and was written by an unknown author. I also want to thank Mrs. McShane for bringing the pretzels and powerade yesterday as I forgot to in my last post. I just start thinking about 'Five Guys' burgers and my mind runs adrift. So tasty, so perfect and so fresh. Maybe I'll write a poem about a 'Five Guys' burger in my next post. 'Ode To The Happiness Of A Great Burger.' There's an idea!!!





Don't forget yesterday's (5/10/10) blog post on the Overhead ...