Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tomorrow You'll Get Out At 1230 And We'll Leave At 1245 Sharp for Richland, NJ And St Augustine Prep



This is the permission slip again and you can print it out and hand it in to the office tomorrow. Put 1230 on the departure time. We will leave at 1245 sharp. I will be at school at 1230 tomorrow. You can and are encouraged to wear your tennis shirt during classes tomorrow. To show team unity.

Everyone can bring their tennis racquets. We will be traveling to Richland, NJ and as i see on the map this is near Millville, NJ. I hope all the JV can and will come. Its a privilege they have earned as members of our team and you'll be an invaluable support cast to your PVI peers during their matches. I can't wait!!!

I will write another blog post right after I eat dinner, as I had a lesson after I finished with our practice.

Could someone fill the water jug up, it will be in our Athletic Director's office. I'd really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Coach Bozarth